We do not talk much about it, but Free Fire Battlegrounds is one of the best Battle Royale titles on mobile. Developed by 111dots studio and edited by Garena, the game was one of the first of its kind to be thought for touch screens. It has been installed more than 100 million times on Android. Thanks to our tutorial of the day, you can even install it on your computer. What interest will you tell me? Simply because the installation of Free Fire on PC allows you to gain precision and comfort by playing with a keyboard and a mouse. Here’s how to play Free Fire on his computer.
USE AN EMULATOR TO PLAY FREE FIRE ON WINDOWS
Playing Garena Free Fire Battlegrounds on your PC requires the use of an Android emulator. The game was not developed for Windows. It can therefore only be installed on an Android system. A good Android emulator lets you easily play Free Fire with your caliber and your mouse. Some of the best utilities of this kind include:
Memu Player App
Mumu Player App
- It’s up to you to choose the one that suits you. These are the most stable and powerful Android emulation tools on Windows of the moment.
- Once you have chosen your emulator. Install it. You must then sign in to a Google Account to be able to access the Google Play Store. Of course you can use an existing account, but you can create one from the emulator.
- After creating the account, go to the Google Play Store and enter the following query into the search box: Garena Free Fire. Then click on the most relevant result and install the game as you would on your smartphone.
Free Fire Battlegrounds PC Install
- Installation a few minutes, depending on your internet connection. The installation data still weighs nearly 400 megabytes. After this step, launch Free Fire.
- You will then have to memorize the keys needed to run Free Fire on your machine.
Free Fire PC keymapping
The Android emulators listed above all offer a default keyboard layout, but you still have the option to change the keys for more convenience. Good game !